Customer Service Supervisor
Primary Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Large percentage of the job is coaching and counseling CSRs to improve sales opportunities and customer service.
- Foster a Fun, Energetic and Creative work environment.
- Foster a service and transitional sales culture though focusing on call flow and scripting a well as first call resolution of the inbound customer calling experience.
- Continuous coaching and employee engagement.
- Drive compliance of Transitional Sales thru Call Flow and Scripting.
- Identify challenges and provide subject matter expertise in selling and overcoming objections.
- Lead and improve the accountability of Customer Service Representatives individual and team scorecard metrics based on established measurements of performance.
- Analyzes and monitors daily telephone activity to ensure compliance with performance standards by monitoring calls and side by side with CSRs.
- Establishes and communicates goals.
- Assists in determining the resolution of all customer situations.
- Operates computer and other office equipment as required.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BS Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- One to two year’s customer service experience supervisory (preferably in call center atmosphere).
- Previous transitional sales Supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with company personnel, customers, business and professional people at all levels.
- Ability to maintain records in a well-organized manner.
- Knowledge of computer operations.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Fast Paced often high pressure office environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
- Walking the Call Center Floor
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rosalind Scheitlin, Regional Recruiter
Apply online: Join Team Insight.