Customer Service Reps
Representative will listen and answer customer questions regarding cable, broadband & telephony service availability, installation, billing and programming in a friendly and professional manner. Inputting services and cross sell/up sell a full range of services in a prompt and professional manner so callers receive accurate information regarding the resolution of transactions.
- Responsible for answering and handling inbound calls in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Offer and sell new services to new and existing customers who call in to inquire
- Actively listens, communicates clearly, concisely and assures customer understanding
- Must exhibit conversational tone, rapport and express empathy and apologize when necessary to deliver positive customer experience.
- Must use Insight’s call flow and scripting to Greet, Resolve billing and repair issues, sell Insight Products that customer doesn’t currently subscribe to and Close call properly.
- Must use Insight’s troubleshooting software to accurately troubleshoot video repair issues to reduce truck rolls.
- Must possess ability to navigate through multiple software and intranet sites to resolve customer issues and handle efficiently
- Ensures positive customer experience resolving basic customer cable, digital, and telephony requests, inquiries and complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Exceed or maintain minimum department standards, i.e.: sales, monitoring, order entry
- Prepare work orders for requests after determining if field visit is required; assure appropriate follow-up procedures are followed
- Accurately document and update records in billing system
- Meet established standards within the first six months, i.e.: availability, monitoring requirements, sales goals, order entry and positive performance
- Maintain adequate attendance and adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 12 to 18 months Customer Service and Sales Experience
- Telephony or other communications experience preferred.
- Has the ability to retain detailed, or important, information and/or instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external customers
- Possesses good organizing and prioritizing techniques.
- Exhibits the ability to follow direction and the ability to follow-through.
- Has PC and keyboarding experience.
- Must posses a good command of the English language, including excellent enunciation, grammar and lack of slang.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and apply new sales techniques
- Detail oriented with a background in problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paces environment
- Proficient in Windows applications, typing and internet navigation skills
- Work on assigned projects with minimum supervision
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Will work on computers while sitting at their desk for extended periods at a time
- Physical ability to frequently use repetitive motions of the wrist, hands or fingers using the computer
- Handling on average 60+ calls per day
- Keyboarding and Computer Skills
- Fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn new things
- Ability to adapt well to change
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rosalind Scheitlin, Regional Recruiter
Apply online: Join Team Insight.